Cooking Time : 10minutes
Serving : 3-4
Category : Dessert
- 100g White Marshmallow
- 250cc Soy Milk (Regular Cow’s Milk)
- 2 table spoon Chocolate Powder
*This amount of ingredients will make 800cc Mousse
- Place the white marshmallow and soy milk into a medium saucepan set low heat and warm soymilk until all marshmallow are melt.
- Remove from the heat, add chocolate powder and mix well.
- Pour chocolate mixture into small dessert container and let it sit for a while until mousse mixture become room temperature and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.